Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's been a while...

Happy New Year! 2013 

I've been terrible at blogging the past year! One of my resolutions this year is to blog more! So here we go!
       What a great past year I've had. I met so many new families, and found some great new locations! I'm very excited to see what 2013 brings. I am looking forward to pushing myself to new levels and trying new techniques. Over the past year I have found myself loving the "real" photos from my sessions i.e. the not posed moments. Of course I like those as well but I enjoy seeing the "feeling" and "love" in the other photos that you just cant pose. 
       Since I haven't blogged any photos I will share with you some of my favorites from the past year!   







Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment